Colgate Super Flexi Charcoal Soft Toothbrush - 6 Pcs
- High quality bristles clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal
- Effectively removes stains from teeth with long lasting results
- Ergonomically designed handle for better reach and firm hold
- Works gently on gums and enamel and improves gum health
- Ideal for maintaining optimum dental hygiene
We make products that promote wide smiles. Not only because having a smile is important to your overall wellbeing, but because when you have a confident smile, you actually smile more – and that’s a powerful thing. Smiles are the simplest form of optimism, something we need now more than ever. That’s why we’re championing optimism.
How to properly brush your teeth:*
Proper brushing takes at least two minutes that's right, 120 seconds! Most adults do not come close to brushing that long. To get a feel for the time involved, try using a stopwatch. To properly brush your teeth, use short, gentle strokes, paying extra attention to the gumline, hard-to-reach back teeth and areas around fillings, crowns or other restoration. Concentrate on thoroughly cleaning each section as follows:
- Clean the outer surfaces of your upper teeth, then your lower teeth.
- Clean the inner surfaces of your upper teeth, then your lower teeth.
- Clean the chewing surfaces.
- For fresher breath, be sure to brush your tongue, too.